Poetry Which is Sad
These sad poems came to me over the course of several years of unhappiness. I had no clue where I was going in life or what will happen even tomorrow. This poetry helped me through the rough parts of life.
Sadness has overcome us all. Either caused by a relative or close friend's death or from the girl who broke our heart. We all handle situations differently, some good, some bad. But what makes us who we are is not defined by our times of happiness, but by our times of sadness.
Article continues below...
Emotions sometime cause us to become angry at a situation. Our mind causes us to become angry with others and release our despair.
Depression is the worst of all sadness. We are hurt so bad that we stop eating, sleeping, hanging out with friends and sometimes even turn to suicide. Our worst nightmare came true and we can't find a way out.
Sad & Dark Poetry
- 1983 - About the loss of a friend by suicide.
- Death Trap - How addictions can take over our life.
- The Good Ol' Days - About how people say "the good ol' days."
- Lost World - How the world will continue to get worse unless we make changes ourselves.
- Love - The disappointment that is love.
- Love II - About love and how it treats us sometimes.
- Money - The evilness of money.
- Revengeful Misery - Misery of what?
- The Strength of a Tsunami - About the deadly tsunami in Indonesia from 2004.
- Towards Inner Time - Haunted by my past.